Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Harley Davidson quilt



My Husqvarna sewing machine I had for 15 years was totally worn out, yesterday I replaced it with this new Bernina. Technology sure came a long way in the last 15 years! I finished machine quilting this quilt last night. Wonderful.



This Harley quilt is for our good friend, my daughter and I made it together, I cut, she pieces, I machine quilt it and we both work on the binding.



Besides quilting I did get out to do a little hiking. We took the grandkids on a hike along a creek with a wonderful old railroad bridge over it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quilt turned out great!! I am sure you will enjoy your new machine for many years. The hike looks like a good way to get some fresh air and work some energy off of the boys. Deb C

Kathy -MIQuilter said...

And they were full of energy, they were like little puppies rolling in the snow!

Anonymous said...

The grandsons are sure growing !!! Wonderful to be out a enjoying a beautiful snow!!Your new machine looks awesome!!! So fun!

  • Deb Hardman
  • Allie Aller
  • Jenny Bowker Cairo
  •