Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkins, squash, family and football

Last weekend I cooked down my pumpkins, measured the correct amounts, packaged and froze it for pumpkin pies. I also roasted 3 buttercup squash and froze that for muffins. There's nothing better this time of year than pumpkin pies and muffins with all the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.


I made this quilt for my new little nephew. The mommy and daddy love football, so it's made from flannel football fabric, silk binding with "minkie dot" fabric on the back. What baby can resist that!


And this is the new 3 day old baby sound asleep in his quilt.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Melodie said...

The baby looks so cozy in the new quilt! What a sweetie! I have grandbaby #12 due in Jan. Can't wait! My last one is 2+ & doesn't want to be held anymore!!

Deb Hardman said...

Perfect! I love thatMinkie fabric, it' sooo soft!

  • Deb Hardman
  • Allie Aller
  • Jenny Bowker Cairo
  •