Monday, March 9, 2015

Snowman Sampler quilt



Our temperatures here for the next two weeks are going to be in the high 40's! Yea, Spring is just around the corner. Before it's gone from sight and mind I wanted to share with you a couple of new blocks for my friendship Snowman quilt. The first block from my girlfriend (photographed on my antique quilt) Jody.



The next, I embroidered this cute snowman skiing from a pattern from Crab Apple Hill.



These are all the blocks for far, some appliqued and some I embroidered.  Next Christmas, my quilt bee will have another snowman block exchange.




This is the next block I'm going to embroidery for my quilt. Another design from Crab Apple Hill. They have the best designs with many different quilt patterns available.
This one is so cute, who would ever think to design a snowman hanging candy canes on a clothes line!
See you next week, I'm off to the Herb Conference this weekend, leaving winter behind and dreaming of Spring.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how this is turning out Kathy!! It is looking so good!

Deb Hardman said...

Adorable! Love love, love it!

Nanette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanette said...

Your snowmen are sweet. Anne Sutton at Bunnyhill Blog is offering a free snowman pattern every month, called Snow Happy Hearts but you could do the smowmen without the heart background.

  • Deb Hardman
  • Allie Aller
  • Jenny Bowker Cairo
  •