Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lion King



Last weekend my daughter and I took the grand kids to see the Broadway play The Lion King. We braved a horrible ice storm to trave get there but it was worth it. Your not allowed to take pictures of the performance. This is the book we bought.



If  you only see one Broadway play in your life this is the one to see. There are not words to describe how wonderful it is. This is the second time I saw it, the first time my husband and I flew to Florida to see it. The kids were speechless during the 3 hour play. It never gets boring or slow.



One more suggestion, buy the absoulte best seats you can afford and try to be on the main floor, it make a huge difference.

1 comment:

Deb Hardman said...

I loved it too. It was the BEST!

  • Deb Hardman
  • Allie Aller
  • Jenny Bowker Cairo
  •